Date: Thursday, June 21, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
Speaker: Tammy McGarity, President/CEO, Clinical Advisory Team, Inc.
Join this webinar for a deeper look into the world of competency testing. You'll discover why competency exams have become a necessary standard for healthcare facilities, agencies, and employers, and learn what you can do to implement your own competency testing program in your organization.
You Will Learn How To:
Attend this webinar live and earn Recertification Credits with SHRM and HRCI!Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterwards!
- Define the psychometrics of competency: Knowledge, Skill, and Ability
- Discuss guidelines for developing competency tests
- Describe the different components of competency test questions
- Classify cognitive levels as used in competency testing
- Explain properties that are relevant for evaluating test questions and exam results