New hires are more likely to be successful if knowledge gaps and development opportunities are addressed sooner, rather than later. But it's easier to accomplish this goal if the organization has the right technology in place to administer and automate competency management.
Download this white paper to learn:
- The importance of addressing competency gaps early
- Why orientation is the best time to evaluate employee competencies
- The key to closing competency gaps
- Competency management advice from Donna Wright, Professional Development Specialist
- The benefits of having the right technology in place to administer and automate competency management
- How automating competency management with NetCompetency increases new employee success, while ensuring compliance
Fill out the form to download the white paper!